In Collaboration with Ministry of Labour and Human Resource, the Farm Machinery Corporation Limited, Paro would like to re-announce for the post of Technician (Automobiles) and Technician (General) of VTI/TTI graduate as per following criteria:
1. Those applied already with FMCL, need not have to submit the application again.
2. The candidates should be Certificate in Automobiles/General (VTI/TTI) with the aggregate marks of 60% and aggregate of class X - 40%.
3. The selected candidates shall pay Lump sum pay of Nu. 14000.00 per month
4. The selected candidates will be on contract period for 2 years and extendable Interested Bhutanese candidates with relevant qualification should submit their application to Chief Executive Officer, Farm Machinery Corporation Limited, Paro on or before 27th January, 2017 (Friday) during office hour along with following documents.
2. Copies of Academic Transcripts
3. Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
4. Valid Security Clearance
5. Audit Clearance (if any)
6. Medical certificate (not older than 6 months)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview and must produce an original document during the interview.
The applicants are required to fill up Employment Application form. (As Attached)